Course 102: SAT
In this class, We use our Intelligent PSAT/SAT/ACT learning management system to provide 30-hour tutoring for students who are really willing to work hard for the better score. It has the following features:
- Instantly scoring with progressive reports to parents' Cell Phones.
- Intelligent error tracking and testing management system for College Board, Barron, Kaplan's, McGraw's and Princeton's study-guides in PSAT/SAT/ACT and SAT subjects: Physics, US History, Math Level I, Math Level II, and Literature.
- Sufficient high quality practice questions (62,000+ ).
- Digitized class instruction and notes.
- Instructed by experienced top test takers and system designers.
- 24 / 7 technical support
- Awarding 50% of tuition to the students who achieve SAT 2250 + / ACT 33 + and 100% of tuition to the students who achieve SAT 2400 / ACT 36.
|Session times||weeksdays, 9 a.m.|
|Lessons durations||4 hours|
|Course duration||10 weeks|
|Class size||12 max.|
|Fee||(base) + $/hr|
Davis Chen, Paraprofessional
Director for High School Tutoring
North Port, FL 33938
Please contact us by completing our contact information form, or by calling +1 321 2626631.